Whether you're searing, baking, steaming, simmering, or just cooking eggs, the Finex 8" Cast Iron Skillet is the most versatile pan you'll ever use. From the oven to the stovetop, or even straight to the grill or coals, this skillet will get the job done every time.
This skillet's unique geometric shape wasn't designed just to look appealing. It's shape makes for easier pouring, allowing fewer spills and drips. The stainless steel handle stays cool longer than traditional cast iron handles, and cools down faster as well. This Finex Cast iron Skillet is polished for an ultra smooth surface that minimizes sticking, and makes cleaning up a breeze. Cast iron is well known for its superior heat retention and versatility. Whether you're searing steaks or salmon, the skillets extra deep walls allow you to cook larger portions, while its thick base provides even heat and prevents hot spots.
Add a lid and capture the flavor that is released in the steam. Perfectly designed to seal the skillet, it allows allows you to create six steam vents as well. These oven safe lids are topped with a polished brass knob for easy placing and lifting that's made right here in the Pacific Northwest!
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil—ready for use.
- Polished, ultra-smooth surface gives you naturally non-stick performance.
- Thick-walled design heats evenly and holds heat extremely well.
- Speed cool stainless steel handle—no need for oven mitts when frying an egg on the stovetop.
- Use with gas, induction, electric stoves or straight over the coals. Oven safe and grill ready.
- Eight sides for perfect pours and greater cooking control—including a perfect flavor seal with the cast iron lid.
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A.
- Good Forever Guarantee