Whether you're concocting the perfect sweet sauce or just trying to get that reduction perfected, the Finex Cast Iron Sauce Pot is your do-everything sauce pot. This beauty prevents caramelizing and scorching of sweet sauces while perfect for glazes and reductions. It also cooks the perfect polenta, grits or baked beans. Deserts are baked to perfection in the Finex Cast Iron Sauce Pot including brownies, cakes, and cornbread. We've even heard of people making single serve lasagna with it!
- Pre-seasoned twice with organic flaxseed oil—ready for use.
- Thick-bottom design heats evenly and holds heat extremely well.
- Speed cool stainless steel handle—no need for oven mitts when melting butter, or heating soup.
- Use with gas, induction, electric or straight over the coals. Oven safe and grill ready.
- Multi-angle design for perfect pours of sweet and savory sauces.
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A.
- 1 Quart Size
- 12" x 6" x 4.25
- Cooking Methods: Gas, Induction, Electric, Oven, Grill, Fire
- Good Forever guarantee.
- Wash and dry thoroughly prior to first use.
- Pre-heat using medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes prior to each use.
- In the beginning use a little more oil as you build up your seasoning.
- Use caution with handles while on the grill, over the coals or in the oven—they get very hot.
- Do not wash in dishwasher and do not soak for long periods.
- Wash with hot water and use a stainless steel scrubber or chainmail to remove food material.
- For tough cleaning, place a little water in the pan and boil for a few minutes before cleaning to loosen material. If necessary add a dab of soap.
- After washing, throughly dry using a towel—or place on the stove and use a medium heat to completely dry.
- Apply a light coat of vegetable oil after washing and drying to preserve seasoning and protect when storing.